Talend Open Studio for ESB is an open-source, real-time application integration tool for service mediation and routing. It simplifies the integration of enterprise-class systems, services and applications. By service-enabling applications and legacy systems, it enables the creation of Service-Oriented Architectures (SOA).
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to use Talend Open Studio for ESB to create, connect, mediate and manage services and their interactions.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to
- Integrate, enhance and deliver ESB technologies as single packages in a variety of deployment environments
- Understand and utilize Talend Open Studio's most used components
- Integrate any application, database, API, or Web services.
- Seamlessly integrate heterogeneous systems and applications
- Embed existing Java code libraries to extend projects
- Leverage community components and code to extend projects
- Rapidly integrate systems, applications and data sources within a drag-and-drop Eclipse environment
- Reduce development time and maintenance costs by generating optimized, reusable code.
- ESB developers
- Java application developers
- Software architects
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
Integrating applications and data management in complex, heterogeneous environments
Overview of web services
ESB infrastructure (TAC, SVN, Nexus artifact repository)
Preparing the environment
Starting TAC (Talend Administration Console)
Creating mediation routes
Overview of SiMPLE language
Understanding messages and exchanges
Using Java code and JavaBeans
Discovering EIPs (Enterprise Integration Patterns)
Working with DI (data integration) jobs
Duplicating, load balancing, and throttling messages
Sending and receiving messages to/from Apache ActiveQ
Creating a SOAP web service
Developing a REST web service
Deploying data services and routes
Monitoring data services