Online or onsite, instructor-led live VMware training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to install, configure, and manage a VMware server.
VMware training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Onsite live VMware trainings in India can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Trainer is trying to answer to the additional requests, even if it involves to change his plans.
Course: Cloud computing essentials for managers / software engineers
very friendly and accommodating. After the first day when he realized we were more advanced he re-structured the course and customized it to our needs.
Apex Global Solutions
Course: Data Analytics Process, Cloud Solutions, and Power BI Solutions
VMware Course Outlines in India
- Install VMware PKS components and tools.
- Deploy with BOSH and Pivotal Ops Manager.
- Integrate PKS with VMware Harbor capabilities.
- Manage and monitor infrastructures and applications using VMware tools.
- Set up the necessary environment to start managing Kubernetes clusters with VMWare Tanzu.
- Understand the fundamentals of using VMWare portfolio of products to centralize management of clusters and applications.
- Build, run, deploy, and orchestrate containerized applications using the VMWare Tanzu Kubernetes Grid service.
- Learn how to manage and monitor the lifecycle of VMware Tanzu components in VSphere.
This course is the foundation for most of the other VMware technologies in the software-defined data center.
• VMware ESXi 7.0
• VMware vCenter Server 7.0 Objectives By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
• Describe the software-defined data center (SDDC)
• Explain the vSphere components and their function in the infrastructure
• Describe the benefits and capabilities of VMware Skyline
• Install and configure ESXi hosts
• Deploy and configure VMware vCenter® Server Appliance™
• Use VMware vSphere® Client™ to manage the vCenter Server inventory and the vCenter Server
• Manage, monitor, back up, and protect vCenter Server Appliance
• Create virtual networks with vSphere standard switches
• Describe the storage technologies supported by vSphere
• Configure virtual storage using iSCSI and NFS storage
• Create and manage VMware vSphere® VMFS datastores
• Use the vSphere Client to create virtual machines, templates, clones, and snapshots
• Create a content library and deploy virtual machines from templates in the library
• Manage virtual machine resource use
• Migrate virtual machines with VMware vSphere® vMotion® and VMware vSphere® Storage vMotion®
• Create and manage a vSphere cluster that is enabled with VMware vSphere® High Availability and
VMware vSphere® Distributed Resource Scheduler™
• Discuss solutions for managing the vSphere life cycle
• Use VMware vSphere® Lifecycle Manager™ to perform upgrades to ESXi hosts and virtual machines
Attending this course meets the training requirement to achieve the following certification:
• VMware Certified Professional – Data Center Virtualization (VCP-DCV) Audience
• System administrators
• System engineers