Online or onsite, instructor-led live SVG training courses demonstrate through practice how SVG is used to define two-dimensional vector graphics for the Web.
SVG training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. India onsite live SVG trainings can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
SVG Course Outlines in India
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn the fundamentals of SVG as they step through the creation of their first SVG project.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the basics of vector graphics and SVG
- Learn how to create, modify, use, and optimize SVG
- Learn how to use SVG with HTML & CSS
- Learn how to do basic animations with SVG
- Create their own SVG animation
- Developers and Programmers
- Graphic Designers
- HTML & CSS developers interested in learning more about SVG
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice