Delegates will be able to make the most of the class if they have studied the Scrum Guide (July 2013). www.scrum.org
The Scrum Master role is an essential part to any Agile/Scrum team. This course trains delegates in key aspects of the Scrum framework and prepares them to sit the online Scrum.org Professional Scrum Master (PSM1) exam.
Anyone who either is, or is planning to be, a Scrum Master and for others working in a Scrum environment who have a need for in-depth knowledge of Scrum.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the origins of Agile methods.
- Understand and apply the core values and principles of Agile methods.
- Know the difference between the defined process and the empirical processes used in Agile.
- Understand the Scrum roles, Artefacts, Ceremonies and practices.
- Be fully prepared to sit the Professional Scrum Master (PSM1) exam
- The Scrum Framework
- Scrum Theory and Principles
- Cross-functional, Self-organising Teams
- Coaching and Facilitation
- Scrum at Large
The course is very practical, with exercises to help see Scrum in action.
Scrum Master Exam:
After the course, delegates may take the PSM1 exam (https://www.scrum.org/Courses/Professional-Scrum-Master). NB: exam fee not included in the course fee (currently around £200)
Note: during the course, you will have an opportunity to answer mock exam questions to prepare for the PSM1 exam.