14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
Previous Programming Experience
This training explores the microservices architectures and related patterns
- Understanding Microservices
- Designing Microservice systems
- Service Design
- Event Sourcing
- Other Design Patterns for Microservice based architectures
- System Design and Operations
- Adopting Microservices
The concreteness (applicability) of the information received during the course.
Roberto NATALE - SIA
Theory provided with a lot of example taken on the field. Experience and case studies are very useful in the matter at hand. The teacher was very careful on our needs and gave us exactly what we asked for, something that is seldom done.
Oliviero Rossi - SIA
The good general overview of all topics in the micro service system, and because we a insulated in our development environment away form the web, the current technology options available to overcome various issues of micro services.
Brian Wilkinson - Mass Consultants Ltd
the level of knowledge of the trainer you could tell that he has a lot of training experience
eMAG IT Research SRL
Some of our clients
is growing fast!
We are looking to expand our presence in India!
As a Business Development Manager you will:
- expand business in India
- recruit local talent (sales, agents, trainers, consultants)
- recruit local trainers and consultants
- Artificial Intelligence and Big Data systems to support your local operation
- high-tech automation
- continuously upgraded course catalogue and content
- good fun in international team
If you are interested in running a high-tech, high-quality training and consulting business.Apply now!