14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
- An understanding of networking.
- Linux command line experience.
- DevOps engineers
- System administrators
Docker is an open-source platform for automating the process of building, shipping and running applications inside containers.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at engineers who wish to use Docker to deploy and manage software as containers instead of as traditional stand-alone software.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure Docker.
- Understand and implement software containerization.
- Managing Docker based applications.
- Network different Docker applications and systems.
- Understand and edit Docker registries.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- To learn more about Docker, please visit: https://www.docker.com
The Benefits of Containerizing Software
Setting up Docker
Overview of Docker Features and Architecture
Working with Images and Containers
Creating and Managing Dockerfiles
Working with Registries
Beyond Docker Containers - Container Orchestration
Summary and Conclusion
The way the trainer could look at your exercises easily and help you with them.
Te examples and the trainer
Angel Martinez - FINEOS
Despite the issue with VMs the whole concept of such remote workshop worked surprisingly well and was quite enjoyable experience
We also do Consultancy!
We work with leading clients across a wide range of technologies!
Reach out for Project | Staff Enhancement | System Audit Consulting