14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
- An understanding of networking.
- Linux command line experience.
- DevOps engineers
- System administrators
Docker is an open-source platform for automating the process of building, shipping and running applications inside containers.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at engineers who wish to use Docker to deploy and manage software as containers instead of as traditional stand-alone software.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure Docker.
- Understand and implement software containerization.
- Managing Docker based applications.
- Network different Docker applications and systems.
- Understand and edit Docker registries.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- To learn more about Docker, please visit: https://www.docker.com
The Benefits of Containerizing Software
Setting up Docker
Overview of Docker Features and Architecture
Working with Images and Containers
Creating and Managing Dockerfiles
Working with Registries
Beyond Docker Containers - Container Orchestration
Summary and Conclusion
Very informative and to the point. hands on pratice
Gil Matias - FINEOS
Despite the issue with VMs the whole concept of such remote workshop worked surprisingly well and was quite enjoyable experience
Te examples and the trainer
Angel Martinez - FINEOS
The way the trainer could look at your exercises easily and help you with them.
The exercises, it is where I really have understood what the trainer had explained
Interesting topic, exercises generally fun, Konrad kept a good pace and was great at spotting when people needed a helping hand.
Adam Hall - FINEOS
Victor Diogenes Mota - FINEOS
The trainer is knowledgeable and patient in explaining things. The pace of the course is balanced.
the in-depth knowledge from the trainer and the exercises