Online or onsite, instructor-led live Fluentd training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice the fundamentals of Fluentd.
Fluentd training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Onsite live Fluentd training can be carried out locally on customer premises in India or in NobleProg corporate training centers in India.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Fluentd Course Outlines in India
- Install and configure Fluentd.
- Collect logs from large numbers of disparate servers.
- Unify the logging layer within an organization.
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
- This training covers logging approaches for various types of systems. Please contact us to arrange coverage for specific systems (syslog, Apache, Nginx, IoT, ElasticSearch, MongoDB, Hadoop, etc.).
- To learn more about Fluentd, please visit: https://www.fluentd.org/