21 hours (usually 3 days including breaks)
To ensure that an individual has the core understanding of GRC processes and capabilities, and the skills to integrate governance, performance management, risk management, internal control, and compliance activities.
- GRC Basic terms and definitions
- Principles of GRC
- Core components, practices and activities
- Relationship of GRC to other disciplines
- GRC Fundamentals Training Course Overview
- GRC Capability Model –Introduction
- GRC Key Definitions
- Learn Component
- Align Component
- Perform Component
- Review Component
- GRC standards and frameworks
- GRC applications and technology
- GRC certifications
Trainer, Richard was very good.
Course:The Compliance and MLRO Refresher Programme
Tabitha was engaging, very knowledgeable, clear and prepared.
She was very personable and presented a fluid delivery of the course material.
The whole day was just great and relaxed which really helped. All the printouts really helped.
It was a one to one session so I was able to ask specific questions relating to my own company needs. The course covered the topic really well and gave me many ideas and actions to take away.