Local, instructor-led live Apache Thrift training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice the fundamentals of Apache Thrift.
Apache Thrift training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". Onsite live Apache Thrift training can be carried out locally on customer premises in Surat or in NobleProg corporate training centers in Surat. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
For Sales Enquires and Meetings
Please note that, in most cases, usually we are not able to organise ad hoc sales meetings, especially on our classrooms as they are all occupied with ongoing training sessions . Please contact us by e-mail or phone at least one day earlier to make an appointment with one of our consultants at our corporate offices.Read more
Thrift Course Events - Surat
Thrift Course Outlines in Surat
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn the fundamentals of Apache Thrift as they step through the creation of a client-server application with cross-language support.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure Apache Thrift
- Understand the fundamentals of Apache Thrift and how it works
- Build, test, deploy, and troubleshoot a client-server application using Apache Thrift
- Use Apache Thrift in a production environment
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.