Local, instructor-led live Apache Flume training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice the fundamentals of Apache Flume.
Apache Flume training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". Onsite live Apache Flume trainings in India can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Apache Flume Course Outlines
Apache Flume is a distributed service for collecting, aggregating, and moving event log data from multiple sources into a centralized data store.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will have an in-depth understanding of the fundamentals of Apache Flume.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Enhance their knowledge of Apache Flume features
- Understand the architecture and data flow in Apache Flume
- Apply their learnings to real world use cases and scenarios
- Use Apache Flume for collecting, combining, and transferring large amounts of log data to a centralized data store
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
Upcoming Apache Flume Courses
Mumbai, Bandra Kurla Complex - Classroom
Pune, Koregaon Park - T1
Delhi, Connaught Place - Classroom
Hyderabad, Banjara Hills - Classroom
Gurgaon, Udyog Vihar P-IV - Classroom
Weekend Apache Flume courses, Evening Flume training, Flume boot camp, Apache Flume instructor-led, Weekend Flume training, Evening Apache Flume courses, Flume coaching, Apache Flume instructor, Apache Flume trainer, Apache Flume training courses, Apache Flume classes, Flume on-site, Flume private courses, Apache Flume one on one training